As our managed application customer, Contegix can help you troubleshoot your Atlassian Confluence issues. For over 15 years, customers across the globe have come to rely on Contegix for expert Atlassian application hosting support. Contegix has been partners with Atlassian since they started in 2002. We are still their preferred hosting provider and have achieved Atlassian Gold Partner status.
We provide our Atlassian Confluence customers with
- Complete set-up and installation of the full Atlassian app suite
- Free migration from Stand Alone applications and Atlassian Cloud to their own hosted instance
- Unmatched expertise in server requirements and infrastructure consulting
- Fine tuning of applications for optimum performance
- External and Multi-Factor authentication integration
- Configuration and installation of Atlassian application plugins
- Direct interaction with Atlassian on the customers’ behalf when issues arise
- 100% network and power uptime guarantees
- 30-minute replacement time guarantee for critical business infrastructure
Contegix’s comprehensive management of Confluence, JIRA and the Atlassian application product suite includes a wide range of support options including server set-up, license management and maintenance renewals. With our extensive experience and relationship, we can make managing your Atlassian suite simple.
Confluence is a web-based corporate wiki that allows companies to create and share pages, documents, and rich media. Confluence provides innovative solutions to the communication problems facing organizational teams today.
Instantly create pages and workspaces in a completely searchable environment with extensive organizational abilities, notification tools and simple yet powerful admin functions.
Other features include blogs, discussions, and documents.
As an extendable platform, tailor Confluence to your organization’s needs with plug-ins and easy integration into other programs.
What Our Customers Say
“When I asked the Atlassian sales team who had experience in supporting Confluence that could also host our site, they recommended Contegix. I am glad they did because my experience with Contegix has been excellent.”
Odette Wanders, CEO, Palliative Care Victoria
“The level of support is amazing. We have had multiple instances of preemptive resolution to potential problems.”
Dan Sifter, TIBCO Software, Inc.