Plans begin as low as $69.95/month!
CONTACT US TO SEE HOW A COLOCATION SOLUTION CAN WORK FOR YOU.Let's Get Started!
Are you running short on data center space and looking to relocate your servers? Is your IT staff increasingly bogged down with server maintenance? If so, then Colocation is the solution for you. Colocation removes the hassle of housing servers, saves you money on your IT infrastructure and allows your technical team to get back to innovating. Our St. Louis Colocation facility is the premier data center of the midwest. We are carrier-neutral and hold the highest standards for security, power, connectivity, and redundancy.
- You supply us hardware that’s fully configured and ready to plug in.
- Contegix delivers the power, ping, pipe and rack for your infrastructure, including servers.
- Your company receives the benefits of a highly secure data center
- Contegix provides 24/7 monitoring of network connections to your infrastructure and equipment.
- Contegix offers 100% Uptime Guarantees for both power and network, in writing.
- You are responsible for the performance of your equipment.
- You can make changes to services on an as-needed basis.
VIDEO: Colocation vs. Managed Colocation
Key Colocation benefits
Space & Security: Your equipment is housed safely and securely with Contegix, returning valuable space back to your business.
Peace of Mind: You’ll have reliable power and fast connection speed without having to worry about building your own infrastructure.
Freedom: Because your hardware and data is housed off-site, your IT staff can focus on other aspects of your business.
Cost Savings: While you can own the hardware, you’re not responsible for creating your own data center.
Choice & Control: You can have access control along with the choice of network and partial half or full cabinets.
Accessibility: When it’s your equipment, you can access it at our facility at anytime.
what our customers say
VIDEO: An Enterprise Colocation Customer
“It was a piece of cake, It was unbelievable. I had my server here, I shipped it to them, they stuck it in and it was there. I was really apprehensive and not 100% convinced it was going to be that easy, but it was.”
- Ruth Hoffman, CEO, AESolves
“Everything just works. It was not tough. I didn’t know moving to Contegix would be so easy.”
- Director at Energy Consulting Company