Plans begin as low as $244.95/month.
Contact us today to learn how Managed Colocation can work for you.Contact Us About Managed Colocation
MANAGED COLOCATION – SAVE TIME, MONEY & SPACE WHILE RECEIVING FULL SERVICE SUPPORT
While Colocation removes the hassle of housing servers, saves you money on infrastructure and allows your IT team to get back to innovating, our Managed Colocation solution makes it even easier with our expert engineers taking over everything from the installation to the updating and management of your equipment. With our Go Beyond support and service, we’ll monitor and manage your equipment 24/7, giving you and your IT team the freedom to focus on more important matters.
WITH MANAGED COLOCATION:
- We can set up, configure and install your hardware for you.
- Contegix delivers the power, ping and pipe for your servers.
- You receive 24/7 Go Beyond service management, monitoring and support from Tier 3 Engineers for your managed infrastructure and applications.
- Our support staff will suggest upgrades and service changes as needs change.
- Your company receives the benefits of a highly secure data center.
- Contegix offers 100% Uptime Guarantees for both power and network, in writing.
VIDEO: Colocation vs. Managed Colocation
Key Managed Colocation benefits
Go Beyond Managed Services: We will monitor, manage, install and update everything for you while also adding redundancy and resiliency to keep your technology safe and up and running.
Space & Security: Your equipment is housed safely and securely with Contegix, returning valuable space back to your business.
Peace of Mind: You’ll have reliable power and fast connection speed without having to worry about building your own infrastructure.
Freedom: Because your hardware and data is housed off-site, your IT staff can focus on other aspects of your business.
Cost Savings: While you can own the hardware, you’re not responsible for creating your own data center.
Choice & Control: You can have access control along with the choice of network and partial half or full cabinets.
Accessibility: When it’s your equipment, you can access it at our facility at anytime.
what our customers say
“We saved at least a few thousand a year, if not more, just by moving to Contegix. We’ve also saved our own time not having to follow through on a task we can just handoff to the support people to get done.”
- Marc Johns, Associate Director for Information Services & System Architecture, Society of University and College Planning