Are you looking for hosting, configuration and support of your Atlassian applications? You have come to the right place! Contegix has been partners with Atlassian since they started in 2002 and we are still their preferred hosting provider and hold the ranking of Atlassian Expert Partner.
As our managed application customer, Contegix can help you troubleshoot your Atlassian issues. For over 10 years, customers across the globe have come to rely on Contegix for expert Atlassian application hosting support. We provide our Atlassian customers with:
- Complete set-up and installation of the Atlassian app suite or specific apps
- Migration from Stand Alone, Studio, OnDemand applications to their own hosted instance
- Unmatched expertise in server requirements and server consulting
- Fine tuning of applications for optimum performance
- Configuration and installation of Atlassian supported plugins
- Direct interaction with Atlassian on the customers’ behalf when issues arise
- 100% network and power uptime guarantees
- 30 minute replacement time guarantee for critical business infrastructure
With our extensive experience and relationship, we can make managing your Atlassian suite simple.
VIDEO: Managing & Hosting Atlassian Applications
Contact us and let us show you why so many companies trust us with their Atlassian applications!
What our customers say
“The Atlassian suite consumed quite a lot of operational time from my internal team, which is time that could be better spent on other projects rather than dealing with business critical but not operational critical systems. Contegix has freed up my IT team by removing the management of the service away from the operations team.”
- Jay Harrison, Launch Incident Manager, Playfish
”Contegix is largely responsible for our success, minding our complete infrastructure and keeping it stable. This frees us to focus on our customers, not our internal systems. They certainly have great people, and the engineers on their team are extremely strong in the net ops area and on Atlassian deployments.”
- Ellen Feaheny, CEO, AppFusions