Contegix® is a leading cloud, managed application, and IT solutions provider that helps mid-sized businesses simplify infrastructure management, improve productivity, and optimize IT resources. We deliver flexible, custom solutions that drive business value at a quality level expected from industry leaders but with the personal attention of a local partner. Our staff of Tier 3 engineers provides 24/7 application management and managed services support with a specialty focus on supporting Atlassian application environments.
We also maintain esteemed levels of partnership with industry leaders as a value-added reseller and deliver award-winning on-premise, service desk, cloud and hybrid client solutions. Our state-of-the-art, N+1 data centers, located in St. Louis and Kansas City, MO, Reading and Bethlehem, PA, Dallas, TX, and Amsterdam, allow us to offer IPv6, HIPAA and PCI compliant solutions. In fact, our Kansas City data center facility was one of the first to attain PCI certification from Visa®.
Contegix has received the Linux Journal’s Reader’s Choice Award for Favorite Linux-Friendly Web-Hosting Company and been named to the Managed Service Provider (MSP) 500 list in the Hosting 100 category by CRN, a brand of The Channel Company, for three straight years. Contegix has also been featured in many prestigious publications such as Forbes, the Wall Street Journal and CIO Magazine. Contegix has built a solid industry reputation entirely based on delivering peace of mind to both our valued Windows and Linux clients.
In November of 2016, Contegix merged with Reading, PA-based, Distributed Systems Services, Inc. (DSS), a comprehensive provider of technology solutions since 1995. For over 21 years, DSS delivered award-winning IT Design, Managed Hosting solutions and 24/7 Managed Services such as Service Desk, Monitoring, and Systems Administration, while partnering with some of the largest names in technology. In December of 2016, the newly merged Contegix acquired Admo.net of Kansas City, MO. Since 1998, Admo.net offered a vast array of managed service offerings to its clients, including off-site data backup, managed dedicated servers, managed firewalls, managed colocation and more.
We serve customers in a range of industries – from innovative technology start-ups, to Fortune 500 companies and earn hundreds of strong client referrals each year from happy customers – a testimony to our commitment to building long-term relationships and business partnerships.
Here are just a few examples of how we serve our customers. We provide:
- Infrastructure as a Service Managed Hosting of SAP and critical business applications, 24/7 Service Desk, Managed Backups and Systems Administration for a Manufacturer with 18 plants in North America
- Cloud Hosting, 24/7 Service Desk, Onsite Support and Systems Administration for a non-profit provider of children, youth & family services
- Colocation of a Production Data Center and Network Managed Services for a regional University
- PC and Tablet Lifecycle Services for Pharmaceutical company field salesforces
- High Availability Site to Site Replication solution for a community hospital
- 24/7 Service Desk for privately held retailer with over 40 regional department stores
- Value Added Reseller of Server and Storage Technology for a Regional Utility