Podcast: Adventures in CI/CD
Listen to our recent podcast with the Lando team and our Sr. Director of CMS Product Development, Solomon Gifford, as they talk about the wild world of modern CI/CD providers, SecDevOps, and the quest to put the "dev" back in "DevOps".
We recently collaborated with the Lando team on a guide to modern CI/CD providers to help developers take the next step in their CI/CD adventurers. This podcast is a follow-up to that article. A few things to listen for...
• From Jenkins to GitLab: the three epochs of CI/CD technology
• Document. Standardize. Automate.
• What is the authorization boundary?
• How security concerns are "shifting left" toward the developer
• Can CI/CD save developers from increasing operational burdens?