Contegix is the Global Leader in Atlassian Hosting
As our managed application customer, Contegix can help you troubleshoot your Atlassian Confluence issues and keep you up to date on the latest version. For over 16 years, customers across the globe have come to rely on Contegix for expert Atlassian application hosting support. Contegix has been partners with Atlassian since they started in 2002, and we are still their preferred hosting provider.
In addition, as Atlassian’s only FedRAMP-authorized partner, we are able to provide you with unbeatable security. Our FedRAMP authorization means improved trustworthiness, reliability, consistency, and quality for your Confluence instance.
Benefits of hosting your Atlassian Confluence with Contegix:
- Public and private cloud solutions
- FedRAMP, FISMA, HIPAA & PCI compliant solutions
- Complete set-up and installation of the full Atlassian app suite
- Expert migration from Stand Alone applications and Atlassian Cloud to their own hosted instance
- Unmatched expertise in server requirements and infrastructure consulting
- Fine tuning of applications for optimum performance
- External and Multi-Factor authentication integration
- Configuration and installation of Atlassian application plugins
- Direct interaction with Atlassian on the customers’ behalf when issues arise
- Disaster Recovery, Managed Backup, Offsite Backup options available
Contegix’s comprehensive management of Confluence, JIRA and the Atlassian application product suite includes a wide range of support options including server set-up, license management and maintenance renewals. With our extensive experience and relationship, we can make managing your Atlassian suite simple.
Confluence is a web-based corporate wiki that allows companies to create and share pages, documents, and rich media. Confluence provides innovative solutions to the communication problems facing organizational teams today.
Instantly create pages and workspaces in a completely searchable environment with extensive organizational abilities, notification tools and simple yet powerful admin functions.
Other features include blogs, discussions, and documents.
As an extendable platform, tailor Confluence to your organization’s needs with plug-ins and easy integration into other programs.
What Our Customers Say
“When I asked the Atlassian sales team who had experience in supporting Confluence that could also host our site, they recommended Contegix. I am glad they did because my experience with Contegix has been excellent.”
– Odette Wanders, CEO, Palliative Care Victoria
“The level of support is amazing. We have had multiple instances of preemptive resolution to potential problems.”
– Dan Sifter, TIBCO Software, Inc.