As our managed application customer, Contegix can help you troubleshoot your Atlassian JIRA issues and keep you up to date on the latest version. For over 16 years, customers across the globe have come to rely on Contegix for expert Atlassian application hosting support. Contegix has been partners with Atlassian since they started in 2002, and we are still their preferred hosting provider.
In addition, as Atlassian’s only FedRAMP-authorized partner, we are able to provide you with unbeatable security. Our FedRAMP authorization means improved trustworthiness, reliability, consistency, and quality for your JIRA instance.
Benefits of Hosting your Atlassian JIRA with Contegix:
- Public and private cloud solutions
- FedRAMP, FISMA, HIPAA & PCI compliant solutions
- Complete set-up and installation of the full Atlassian app suite
- Free migration from Stand Alone applications and Atlassian Cloud to their own hosted instance
- Unmatched expertise in server requirements and infrastructure consulting
- Fine tuning of applications for optimum performance
- External and Multi-Factor authentication integration
- Configuration and installation of Atlassian application plugins
- Direct interaction with Atlassian on the customers’ behalf when issues arise
Contegix’s comprehensive management of JIRA, Confluence and the Atlassian application product suite includes a wide range of support options including server set-up, license management and maintenance renewals. With our extensive experience and relationship, we can make managing your Atlassian suite simple.
About Atlassian JIRA
Atlassian JIRA is a unique and customizable platform designed to assign, track, report and audit everything from software bugs and help-desk tickets to project tasks and change requests. JIRA makes every step of tracking issues simpler with the ability to support complex project management and agile development processes.
JIRA Studio integrates the applications in Atlassian’s product suite into one powerful tool. JIRA Studio combines Atlassian’s bug tracker, wiki, repository viewer and code review tool with Subversion source control. Contegix and Atlassian together deliver an integrated hosted development suite.
Bug and defect tracking that’s scalable for teams large and small.
Track, allocate and report on project tasks with real-time statistics.
Map an issue’s lifecycle to your development or project management processes.
What Our Customers Say
“The Atlassian suite consumed quite a lot of operational time from my internal team, which is time that could be better spent on other projects rather than dealing with business critical but not operational critical systems. Contegix has freed up my IT team by removing the management of the service away from the operations team.”
– Jay Harrison, Launch Incident Manager, Playfish
“Contegix is largely responsible for our success, minding our complete infrastructure and keeping it stable. This frees us to focus on *our* customers, not our internal systems. They certainly have great people, and the engineers on their team are extremely strong in the net ops area and on Atlassian deployments.”
– Ellen Feaheny, CEO, AppFusions
“I consistently get a quick response to any question or need. I consistently get clear answers and a friendly and professional tone in each exchange. I consistently get correct solutions to my needs. The Contegix support and technical teams rock!”
– Rena Amour, Manager of Quality Assurance, ServiceMaster