BlackMesh SecureCloud PaaS by Contegix, is FedRAMP Compliant. It meets the strict requirements of federal government agencies using cloud computing. With over 10 years’ experience in building and managing private clouds, Contegix has delivered cloud solutions for many organizations that have needed to meet low or mid-level Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) security requirements.
With FedRAMP authorization, Contegix has the capacity to provide fully managed cloud services – including supporting a variety of platforms – to federal agencies. Our unique private cloud solutions consist of a flexible and optimized infrastructure, with the default deployment being a multi-tenant cloud-based environment. Single-tenant environments are also available in our cloud-based environment.
Your Data Deserves The Highest Level of Protection
All of our SecureCloud systems are hosted in secure data center facilities. All of our data centers are SSAE 16 SOC 2 Type II certified and provide a broad range of physical security capabilities.
Benefits of SecureCloud Solution
- Isolated private application infrastructure
- Affordable and customizable solutions to meet specific needs
- Managed support on the entire hosting environment for any platform
- Single/Multiple tenant solutions
- High Performance Technologies that meet strict government requirements
- Flexible security framework
- Managed integration and security assessments