Managing laptops, tablets, mobile phones, and other end user devices can be tough. It takes significant time, physical space and staffing levels to effectively execute rollouts, manage ongoing service and maintenance, and strategize product upgrades. It can also have significant impact on the total cost of ownership (TCO) of your IT infrastructure.
Contegix End User Device Services can help reduce TCO and move your organization toward a more agile infrastructure that supports emerging technologies and business needs.
We provide seamless IT lifecycle refresh services through our combined capabilities of procurement, warehousing, integration and national deployment. Improved end user device integration and deployment processes help you lower lifetime support costs, reduce exposure to security risk, and deliver lasting value to your business. You also gain efficiencies in acquisition and roll-out that can have significant impact on cost reduction.
- Warehousing & Managed Logistics
- Integration & Imaging
- End of Lease & End of Life
- Project Management
- On-line Reporting
- Our parallel, best practices approach leverages standardization and concurrent image loading to deliver consistency and economies of scale.
- Contegix technicians are authorized by Lenovo, Dell, and HP for both installation and maintenance.
- Our state-of-the-art integration facility includes a loading dock and receiving area, secure warehouse and staging area, and a Storage Area Network (SAN) for client images. We can process hundreds of systems each day.
- Our experienced team can recommend specific strategies and best practices for reducing TCO and increasing the business value of your end user device infrastructure.