Companies That Need FedRAMP Compliance Need Certified Vendors
As a Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP)-authorized service provider, Contegix offers federal agencies secure cloud storage and solutions. Having FedRAMP authorization means improved trustworthiness, reliability, consistency, and quality for cloud computing services.
The FedRAMP-compliant PaaS provided by Contegix meets strict government requirements for cloud security and gives you the advantage when it comes to expanding your computing power and streamlining your IT process. This solution is designed for government agencies that need to meet low or mid-level FISMA security requirements.
- Managed support on the entire hosting environment for any platform
- High-performance technologies that meet strict government cloud service requirements
- Managed integration and advanced security assessments
- Affordable and customizable solutions to meet specific needs
- Multi and single tenant environment options
Our data centers are SSAE-16 SOC 2 Type II certified and provide a broad range of physical security capabilities, providing a secure cloud environment that’s highly responsive. Also, since we own 100% of the hardware and network, we’re able to control and support the entire cloud solution from the hardware up.
For more information about FedRAMP solution and how your agency can utilize the power and scalability of the cloud, contact us today!