Contegix has the capacity to provide fully managed cloud services – including supporting a variety of platforms – to federal agencies and their partners.
As a Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP)-authorized service provider, Contegix offers federal agencies secure cloud storage and solutions. Having FedRAMP authorization means improved trustworthiness, reliability, consistency, and quality for cloud computing services.
All of our FedRAMP-compliant PaaS systems are hosted in secure data center facilities. All of our data centers are SSAE 16 SOC 2 Type II certified and provide a broad range of physical security capabilities, providing a secure cloud environment that’s highly responsive. This solution is designed for government agencies that need to meet low or mid-level FISMA security requirements.
Benefits of FedRAMP-Compliant PaaS
• Affordable and customizable solutions to meet specific needs
• Managed support on the entire hosting environment for any platform
• Single/Multiple tenant solutions
• High Performance Technologies that meet strict government requirements
• Flexible security framework
• Managed integration and security assessments