Contegix has the capacity to provide fully managed cloud services – including supporting a variety of platforms – to federal agencies and their partners.
As a Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP)-authorized service provider, Contegix offers federal agencies secure cloud storage and solutions. Having FedRAMP authorization means improved trustworthiness, reliability, consistency, and quality for cloud computing services.
Contegix SecureCloud PaaS is hosted in secure data center facilities. All of our data centers are SSAE 16 SOC 2 Type II certified and provide a broad range of physical security capabilities, providing a secure cloud environment that’s highly responsive. This solution is designed for government agencies that need to meet low or mid-level FISMA security requirements.
Contegix SecureCloud PaaS
• Affordable and customizable solutions to meet specific needs
• Managed support on the entire hosting environment for any platform
• Single/Multiple tenant solutions
• High Performance Technologies that meet strict government requirements
• Flexible security framework
• Managed integration and security assessments