Jira Cloud Migrations
Contegix is the only Atlassian Platinum Partner offering Jira Cloud migrations for as low as $15,000*. Our Quick Start packages help you migrate to Jira Cloud from Server or Data Center. A Contegix delivered cloud migration will save your team's valuable time, and reduce your cost to migrate overall. Additionally, Contegix can help navigate potential pitfalls or roadblocks that may arise, as well as accelerate your journey to Cloud. Our certified Atlassian experts have performed hundreds of Jira migrations and will make your experience seamless and cost-effective with minimal disruption to your teams.
Check out the details below!
With our Quick Start Cloud Migration package, we:
- Assess the current state of your Jira instance, including version compatibility planning
- Identify and resolve app and add-on conflicts
- Assist with identifying data to be migrated from Server or Data Center to Cloud
- Ensure full data migration and/or configuration recreation
- Fully plan and test the migration prior to the actual production cutover
- Identify areas of conflict before they become a problem
- Maintain close coordination with Atlassian teams when migrating to Jira Cloud
- Limit production downtime throughout the process
Act now, our Jira Cloud migration quick start packages are in high demand. Complete the below form to get started. Still unsure about moving to the cloud? Download our white paper, Considering Atlassian Cloud: An 8-Step Decision Framework.
*Must meet certain criteria.
Ready to talk? Please tell us a little more and we'll be in touch shortly!
ResourcesView all Resources
Making History in Space
Yesterday, the Space Force and industry partners quietly made history. Well, as quietly as possible when launching giant metal towers full of rocket fuel into space at speeds up to 10k MPH. August 4th, 2022, saw the space coast making and breaking records:
ITSM Migration: 6 Recommendations from Experience
Solomon Gifford, the Senior Director of Product Development at Contegix provides a first-hand account of his first ITSM migration: the challenges and lessons learned:
Helped Wanted: Overcoming Cloud’s Talent Shortage
The pandemic was a catalyst for many changes, but none as dramatic as the shift to cloud services. Virtually overnight, companies were forced to set up teams to work remotely, which required a strong cloud-based infrastructure.