Contegix® provides cloud, application lifecycle management, and managed services to all markets from start-up to enterprise. Offering public (AWS & Azure), private, and hybrid cloud, we also serve as a trusted advisor for IaaS and PaaS. We are the global leader in Atlassian hosting, but can host nearly any application. Our services and technology are designed for the DevOps team, with the sole purpose of helping companies grow smarter and faster. By providing infrastructure, deep expertise, and talent we allow businesses and their developers to focus on company innovation and growth, rather than back-end management.
Contegix maintains esteemed levels of partnership with industry leaders as a value-added reseller and offers award-winning on-premise, service desk, and hybrid client solutions. We deliver flexible, custom solutions that drive business value at a quality level expected from industry leaders but with the personal attention of a local partner. We provide expert managed services for complete infrastructure optimization along with unrivaled, 24/7 Go Beyond Support.
We automate the hosting and development process to provide speed, agility, and growth, while ensuring security compliance. State-of-the-art, N+1 data centers, located in St. Louis and Kansas City, MO, Reading and Bethlehem, PA, Dallas, TX, and Amsterdam, allow us to offer IPv6, HIPAA and PCI compliant solutions to a wide range of geographically diverse customers.
In November of 2016, Contegix merged with Reading, PA-based, Distributed Systems Services, Inc. (DSS), a comprehensive provider of technology solutions since 1995. For over 21 years, DSS delivered award-winning IT Design, Managed Hosting solutions and 24/7 Managed Services such as Service Desk, Monitoring, and Systems Administration, while partnering with some of the largest names in technology. In December of 2016, the newly merged Contegix acquired Admo.net of Kansas City, MO. Since 1998, Admo.net offered a vast array of managed service offerings to its clients, including off-site data backup, managed dedicated servers, managed firewalls, managed colocation and more.
We serve customers in a range of industries – from innovative technology start-ups, to Fortune 500 companies and earn hundreds of strong client referrals each year from happy customers – a testimony to our commitment to building long-term relationships and business partnerships.
Here are just a few examples of how we serve our customers. We provide:
- Infrastructure as a Service Managed Hosting of SAP and critical business applications, 24/7 Service Desk, Managed Backups and Systems Administration for a Manufacturer with 18 plants in North America
- Cloud Hosting, 24/7 Service Desk, Onsite Support and Systems Administration for a non-profit provider of children, youth & family services
- Colocation of a Production Data Center and Network Managed Services for a regional University
- PC and Tablet Lifecycle Services for Pharmaceutical company field salesforces
- High Availability Site to Site Replication solution for a community hospital
- 24/7 Service Desk for privately held retailer with over 40 regional department stores
- Value Added Reseller of Server and Storage Technology for a Regional Utility